Particle Cosmology and beyond 2015
This is an international conference for particle phenomenology and cosmology, held in Kanazawa, Japan. Main topic is physics beyond the standard model, which includes dark matter, inflation, baryogenesis, supersymmetry, supergravity, grand unification, string phenomenology, etc. The conference consists of sessions by invited speakers and contributed talks.
- October 21, 2015
- Program is updated (Program).
Registration fee (for participants who is not attend banquet) is changed (Home).
- October 9, 2015
- List of participants is updated (Home).
- September 30, 2015
- Registration has been closed.
- September 17, 2015
- Deadline for Registration has been extended to September 30.
(Application for short talk has been closed.)
- September 16, 2015
- Access page was updated.
- September 11, 2015
- Registration and application for short talk were closed.
- July 30, 2015
- Information for registration fee is updated (Home).
- July 21, 2015
- Now Registration started.
- June 24, 2015
- Accommodation and Access are updated.
- June 2, 2015
- Web page is now open.
- Takehiko Asaka (Niigata University)
- Wilfried Buchmüller (DESY)
- Marco Cirelli (LPTHE Jussieu CNRS)
- Emilian Dudas (CPHT, Ecole Polytechnique)
- Alejandro Ibarra (TUM)
- Kwang Sik Jeong (Pusan National University)
- Mitsuru Kakizaki (University of Toyama)
- Ryuichiro Kitano (KEK)
- Pyungwon Ko (KIAS)
- Manfred Lindner (MPIK Heidelberg)
- Shigeki Matsumoto (Kavli IPMU)
- David Morrissey (TRIUMF)
- Yu Nakayama (Caltech/Kavli IPMU)
- Stefano Profumo (UC Santa Cruz)
- Fuminobu Takahashi (Tohoku University)
List of participants
List of participants is available here.
Banquet is held at Kanazawa New Grand Hotel at 7:00 pm on November 18. See the map on the right.
If you want to take bus, "Minami-cho" is the closest bus stop of the banquet venue (New Grand Hotel). There are frequent bus service (about 4-6 buses in an hour) from the Kanazawa station to "Minami-cho". The fare is 200 Yen.
Please go to the bus stop No.3, 6, 8, 9, 10 of Kanazawa Station East Exit.
"Minami-cho" is the next stop of "Musahiga-tsuji". If you fail to get off at "Minami-cho", you can get off at "Korinbo" which is the next stop of "Minami-cho" (but it takes about 15 minutes to walk to the hotel). When you get
off a bus at "Minami-cho", you will find the hotel across from the main street. But be careful that the entrance of the hotel does not face to the main street. The entrance is just one block from the main street.
Registration fee is 8,000 yen. This covers
- Admittance, conference package
For participants who do not attend the banquet, the registration fee is 1,000 yen.
The registration fee should be paid upon your arrival. (CASH ONLY. Credit card is NOT accepted.) If you need receipts separately for banquet and the others, let us know in advance. (email@example.com)
Local organizing committee
K. I. Aoki, M. Aoki, K. Ishiwata, J. Kubo, D. Suematsu, S. Takeda